Services Offered at Trenholme Pediatric Speech LLC include:
- Evaluations and Individual Therapy to address when children:
- Cannot produce speech sounds or cannot produce them clearly (articulation);
- Have difficulties with the strength and coordination of the tongue, lip, and jaw muscles (oral motor);
- Need neuromuscular re-education of the oral and facial muscles to promote proper tongue position, improved breathing, chewing, and swallowing caused by an Orofacial Myofunctional Disorders (OMDs) (e.g., tongue thrust)
- Have problems with speech rhythm and fluency, such as stuttering;
- Have voice disorders, such as using inappropriate pitch or harsh voice;
- Have problems with receptive (understanding) and expressive (oral and written) language or
- Have cognitive communication and executive skills dysfunction
- Have difficulties with using their language in social situations/ interactions such as turn taking and staying on topic, as well as difficulties with other socially acceptable interaction rules (pragmatics).
- Social Skills Groups Little Picassos
- In-services including presentations for parents, caregivers, teachers, doctors and other professionals to learn about various topics in the field of speech and language therapy.
- Consultation Services which include assistance with ways to promote a child's academic success in the school environments are also provided, including classroom observations
- Parent Training Programs
If you have any questions or would like information regarding our services, please feel free to contact us at (310) 923-6323.